Sunday, August 1, 2010

gloating/floating

Hey world,

So not much has happened in the past day, but I did do my hebrew presentation, on the Talmud/why the Talmud is cool. I think it went ok. The biggest thing i struggle with in Hebrew is speaking. I can understand and I can read and write, but oy do I have some work to do practicing my speaking. So yeah this was a good start I guess...

Also we got our hebrew tests back today. I'm going to take 1 second to brag and get it out of my system and then I will stop I promise. Yeah, I got a 101. waddddupppp. Ok and I'm done gloating. What can I say, I'm just a good test taker.

But even after all that, I still got laughed at today when I tried to order something in hebrew. I said cevesh for lamb instead of ceves. I'm working on it people, sheesh...

Also It is hot as balls here in Jerusalem!!!! It was 95 or something today with 50% humidity. I don't think I've ever been this sweaty in my life. It's gross!! We are having a heat wave, or hamsin as people call it in Israel which has something to do with the desert winds coming from the south and making it super duper hot. I am soooo thankful that my apt has air conditioning. oy!

This was just a really boring blog entry...and then I found 20 dollars (?) haha

good night

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment