Monday, February 14, 2011

well...

Hey World!

I am still working on crafting my blog entry for my trip to the west bank on encounter. It was a lot to process, and I want to do the experience justice. One thing I will say is if you have the opportunity: GO ON ENCOUNTER!!! It's really important, I think it will be one of the most important/best things I do this year in Israel as a future Jewish leader...

And just when I got back from encounter, feeling frustrated/confused, etc (more on that coming soon), I checked my email and...I got the job I wanted for this summer :-) yaaaaay. I will be working at a Jewish camp for high schoolers in NY. Super pumped!! More on that also to come.

This was like a weird preview.

Peace, and happy day before chocolate day to those of you in America (we don't get those sales here in Israel)

Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment